Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter WAVES!



Although I really felt I should have been snowboarding (or skiing), I was stoked to see there were waves on the forecast for Sunday. This was actually my second time out this year, just on the bodyboard for the time being - my legs probably have more power in them than my arms do at the moment! My new wetsuit is pretty nice too. My gloves are starting to get worn-out, so my hands were cold, but the rest of me was ALL GOOD.





I bodyboarded for about an hour fifteen. MH thought I was insane for going in, but there were about five others surfing too. The waves were decent, with some good sets coming through every once in a while. Of course, I didn`t ride any particularly well as my timing was a bit off. Didn`t matter though - it was FUN. (Photos by MH.)

3 comments:

VancityAllie said...

Looks amazing! I can't wait to get back into the water in March once the Olympics are over.

I miss surfing so much!

Rooster said...

Yeah, it was fun. Cold, but fun!

kkm said...

雪降ったんですね^

今日は頑張って、
ペーパーかけて下さいね!

最後に1000番位のペーパー買ってきて水研ぎすると綺麗になります!