Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Recent SURF



This session was so much fun! So nice to be out before work last Thursday morning. The waves weren`t that big, but were really really sweet. (Photo by MH.)





I stayed on the shore Sunday afternoon and just took photos. Seeing Tommy on this one, it was probably a mistake!





NABE getting some too...





And MH...





The moon was nice as well!





I did go out surfing Monday morning and ended up with just three waves in one hour - and they were all lousy! Didn`t know what was going on!!! (I`m second from the right. Photo by MH.)

2 comments:

VancityAllie said...

Looks like a fantastic sessions! Wave a good size, and clean!

Who takes all the photos?

Rooster said...

Storm coming tonight! Could be some really good waves once the weather clears...

Yeah, I take all the photos (unless I`m in them, that is - then they`re taken by my girlfriend).