Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend SURF

Again I was just the cameraman (my wrist STILL sore at the moment) with MH, Yoko and Tommy taking on some solid waves without me on Sunday the 16th. Looked fun! MH was out Saturday evening too, while I was watching the Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters (the local pro-baseball team) in Sapporo and hitting the last night of the Beer Gardens.



MH getting some waves on Sunday evening





Yoko at the back, Random Townie Blow-In at the front





Tommy catching a nice one

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro,

was wondering if you can give us a bit of a heads upon the Hokkaido Expat community situation. I have a job opportunity there but also have a young family so need to have something for them to get into while i am at work.

Struggling to find anything on the Net....

Worked in Seoul for a while and hooked up with the teaching / rugby crowd there and had a blast.

Cheers

Duane (Taranaki born & bred so appreciate the surfing photos..)

VancityAllie said...

Looks like fun! Great waves. Very Tofino-like ;)

Hey have you ever considered getting a waterproof camera for shots?

Rooster said...

Duane, I can`t really give you much advice on family support or anything like that (not having one myself!) but I`m sure you`ll work out the expat community soon after you get here. What/where is your job anyway?

VancityAllie, I`ve got a waterproof case for my small camera, but I only use that on the mountain. Would be cool to take into the water, but I still haven`t done it yet!