Saturday, August 1, 2009

SURF!

Back on the longboard for a couple of rounds last Sunday (26/7) with MH, Tommy and Yoko. What happened to summer though?! Just feeling the cold... Out surfing again Tuesday morning for birthday waves and more with MH, then bodyboarding on Wednesday and Friday mornings. There were some crappy waves on Friday, but some really good ones too. My last one was particularly memorable as my leg cramped up just after catching it (it was GOOD too) and I couldn`t extract myself from it pretty much until I reached the shore. PAIN!!!











Nice sequence from NABE on Friday morning
Photo - Rooster

3 comments:

cebu pictures said...

i have photo blog too waiting for your exchange links

VancityAllie said...

Heeeey! Thanks for dropping by and posting a comment on my blog. I've added you to my RSS reader now... so hopefully I'll get all your new posts!

I had a great time surfing in Japan... so jealous you get to do it all the time!

Looks like the conditions are a bit better than when I was there for one day.

Looking forward to more photos and stories! :)

Allie

Rooster said...

Thanks a lot!