Thursday, November 13, 2008

52 Books in 2008 #35-41

Book #41
I am a Cat (Volume 1) - Natsume Soseki
Book about a cat. Quite funny actually. Surprisingly.

Book #40
The Testament - John Grisham
Passed the time.

Book #39
Snow Country - Yasunari Kawabata
Nothing to do with snowboarding. Whatsoever.

Book #38
Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami
The book that made him a celebrity in Japan. I guess I like his weirder novels better though. No sheep, or men dressed as sheep, and only a brief mention of Hokkaido. Disappointed.

Book #37
On Writing - Stephen King
Again off my own shelf.

Book #36
Red Sky, Red Dragonfly - John Galligan
Book shortage. The last time I went to the library it was closed. Had to pull this off the shelf.

Book #35
Alive - Piers Paul Read
Was it wrong to feel peckish the whole time I read this book? Liked it though. They took things to the EDGE.

No comments: